Our core philosophy is people over process. More specifically, we have great people working together as a team of high performers. With this approach, we are an extremely flexible, fun, stimulating, creative, and successful organization.
These are the pillars of our culture
what we Value
to the vision
We are looking for someone who is comfortable spearheading the front-end responsibilities and contributing to the back-end as and when required. Since this is a leadership role, your ability to manage roadmaps, tasks and deadlines would be crucial.
You would be working with the design, technology and marketing teams on shaping the technology strategy as well.
Location: Bangalore, India
1. Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end layer at Bank of Hodlers.
2. Architect, develop and maintain front-end libraries.
3. Contribute to the backend responsibilities as and when required.
1. Minimum product dev experience of 2+ years in web/mobile startups with expertise in designing and implementing high performance web applications.
3. You are comfortable writing HTML and CSS because you love designing a beautiful webpage with Semantic markup.
4. You know what CSS pre/post processors can do for you and can make a fair judgement at choosing them (or not) e.g SASS/LESS/PostCSS etc.
6. You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework
7. You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then production environment and finally monitoring.
1. Previous work experience in tech startups.
2. Experience building for mobile platforms (Android/iOS).
3. Have an understanding of blockchain.
We're looking for a Back-end developer who will take a key role on our team, work on both back-end and infrastructure roles. He must have knowledge in all stages of software development and production.
Day to day job: You will be involved in building very challenging scalable applications to handle a lot of data and many I/O events.
You will be entitled with a lot of responsibility and liberty to bring in your ideas and best practices.
We are not expecting the ideal candidate to know everything but be able to stretch, accept the challenge, roll up the sleeve, self-learn and implement it all.
Location: Bangalore, India
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Understand the product requirements from Product Owner.
2. Take sole ownership of your product(s) - keep a keen eye out for bugs that might arise, ardently resolve them; make feature additions to your product; or sometimes, when you're feeling ambitious - rewrite the whole product from scratch!
3. Collaborate with Product Designers, Front-End Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products.
4. Write reusable code and build libraries for future use.
5. Ensure the technical feasibility of applications from the user point of view.
6. Optimize application for security and scalability.
7. Build product deployment pipelines, define and implement deployment strategy.
8. Develop and write APIs, documentations and visualize usage.
9. Build and scale the infrastructure as needed.
1. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
2. Must have working experience on NodeJS and different packages.
4. Must have integrated third-party services.
5. Working experience with DBMS, Mongo, ElasticSearch & Cassandra.
6. Should have worked on Kubernetes and Docker, dockerize any NodeJS app and understands CI CD pipelines.
7. Strong knowledge on Progressive Web Apps, AMP.
8. A sound understanding of HTTP/2 and REST-style web services.
9. Experience in building and supporting high-performance applications.
10. Most importantly has a lot of fun building products, solving problem and being a part of a team.
Lead UI/UX Designer
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX designer to direct and oversee user experience and user interface design for the company. Your primary task is to make our product easy to use, intuitive and aesthetically pleasing which will drive user satisfaction.
Our ideal candidate should demonstrate a high level of proficiency and application of UX tools and techniques in your work. You should have a background in information architecture, including creating wireframes, storyboarding, and processes to build and facilitate user interface design for mobile, web and desktop apps used by millions of people. They should also be willing to get their hands dirty and be hands-on in terms of execution.
You will report directly to the CEO and will oversee internal design teams.
You should also play a significant role in shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure that the Design team’s activities contribute to our company’s long-term success.
Location: Bangalore, India
1. Develop and implement a cohesive UX and strategy and plan: from wireframes to mockups that achieve both user goals and business objectives
2. Strategize and facilitate the products interaction design, visual design, usability testing, and interactive prototypes aligning with project requirements and internal best practices
3. Work closely with cross-functional teams to define user goals and requirements for your product and ensure the coded applications match up to the delivered designs and design language.
4. Forecast hiring needs for the design team
5. Support and mentor junior designers on UX design, user research, and prototyping.
1. 3+ years’ experience leading product’s information architecture, design and prototyping activities for a tech platform/product
2. Ability to interact effectively with product teams of all levels
3. Deep understanding & awareness of product development
4. Portfolio showing experience with aspects of product research and design
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Must be a self-starter, willing to dig in and get their hands dirty.
1. Previous work experience in tech startups
2. Understanding of blockchain and its applications
3. Proficiencies in: Sketch, Marvel, Principle, Pixate, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, HTML, CSS.
4. Experience conducting and/or participating in user research and usability testing.
5. Knowledge of prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch, InVision, etc.